[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Portland Karting Association • View topic - PKA ORP Sept 22-23 Race Weekend

It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:11 pm 

Kart #:
Chassis:
Class:
Club:
All,

In spite of the wild fires in the Columbia Gorge, the ORP race will be held as originally planned. While I-84 is currently closed, there are alternative routes on SR14 and OR26 available that aren't significantly longer. Of course, we hope that I-84 is re-opened by then, but just in case, know that you do have alternate routes available.

Currently, ORP does have smoke, but they are not seeing any ash fallout. I'll certainly get updates from them prior to the event to keep you all updated.

At this time, the Friday practice day is still not confirmed. We know there are a number of people expecting Friday Practice to be run, and John will make sure we get a go-no-go this Sunday. We tried to get another group to share the day with us, but that didn't sort itself out in time to make it happen this year. If you're wanting to attend the practice day, leave a reply here so we can properly judge interest.

24 hour entry to the track will be provided regardless of whether there is a Friday practice or not. Security will be on-site.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:48 am 

Kart #:
Chassis:
Class:
Club:
Although there will NOT be a practice day on Friday, Ann will be at the track from 4-7(ish) for pre-registration. So please stop by and get registered early.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:53 pm 

Kart #:
Chassis:
Class:
Club:
Still in for practice day
Me
Gene
Mika

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:22 pm 

I take it we are not having any Fri practice?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:38 pm 

Kart #:
Chassis:
Class:
Club:
That is correct. Was about 14 entries short on the indication of attendance.
Too much $$$$ of a loss this year. If it would have been a little closer I would have taken the chance of at track entries and but not with the potential loss indicated.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:19 pm 

I have 1 brand new set of LaCunt Whites for sale $175.00 cash will deliver to ORP. These are brand new from the nationals, I just don't need them.