April 5th and April 26th Race Postponed

Hello racers,
In light of the current situation with the Corona virus, we are postponing the first 2 rounds of the OSKCS series (April 5th and April 26th). If something changes, we will let you know.
Our plan is to reschedule these two races later in the season. There is a possibility that we can add a Saturday race to one or two of our current Sunday race weekend. Additional information to follow.
Stay safe.